Levin Furniture - 3 year old couch already falling apart!!!

65 of 77 Levin Furniture reviews

Couch is 3 years old and all the leather is falling off on 4 of the 5 pieces of the set, i do not have pets.Non smokers and take care of my furniture, never put any type of Chemicals on it either.

I called the store and they said nothing can be done because it's normal wear n tear and that I bought it 3 years ago. The leather started coming off about 6 months ago.

I Guess I should have known the couch would only last 2-3 years when I bought it.Now I'm stuck with buying a new sectional and they are not cheap.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• And am very disappointed

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Would like some type of discount on a new sectional
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Leather Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #732922

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Levin Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 77 Levin Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
DaveMTSpot

Dec 31, 2015 #1086516

This is the same "bonded leather" junk, manufactured by Albany Industries, that I had purchased from Levin and the same exact thing happened to mine (please see my post). It's garbage furniture that was not inexpensive to purchase, by any means. Levin won't do anything and that's why I submitted a complaint to the State Attorney General's Office and you should too. If enough people have purchased this junk from them, maybe we can get a class action lawsuit going. I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, which got me my refund for the extended warranty (which overs absolutely nothing if you ask me and is a waste of money).
I am done with Levin Furniture. I have purchased so many other pieces of furniture from other local stores and haven't had this problem with "normal" wear after such a short period of time. I paid thousands for this *** and it looks like I bought it at some discount furniture store for a couple of hundred dollars. Levin Furniture is nothing but a bunch of thieves who won't back up anything they sell. They are nothing but a bunch of fast talking, lying sales people that should be selling aluminum siding. I will never, ever buy anything from them ever again. And every time I hear about someone going to buy from Levin, I tell them exactly what happened to me and more often, than not, they decided to buy elsewhere. I hope I screw them out of thousands and thousands of dollars of sales just by word of mouth.

bfenclau

May 18 #1160896

That is a good idea! I am sorry that you are struggling just like I am. I will contact the State Attorney General and the BBB today.

LevinFurniture

Nov 16, 2015 #1064555

I wanted to share that we received your review. Thank you for taking the time to post it and the pictures. I have forwarded this information to our customer service managers. Please email your order number and contact information to info@levinfurniture.com, so we can reach out to you personally to see how/if we can help. Hopefully, we can turn your review into a positive one! Thanks again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Levin Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Levin Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×