Couch is 3 years old and all the leather is falling off on 4 of the 5 pieces of the set, i do not have pets.Non smokers and take care of my furniture, never put any type of Chemicals on it either.
I called the store and they said nothing can be done because it's normal wear n tear and that I bought it 3 years ago. The leather started coming off about 6 months ago.
I Guess I should have known the couch would only last 2-3 years when I bought it.Now I'm stuck with buying a new sectional and they are not cheap.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- And am very disappointed
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Would like some type of discount on a new sectional
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."