1.8
Style and Design

Beware!! Do not make the mistake of buying any furniture protection plan.

They are cheaters, they are liars. They'll take your money away!! Trust me. Thats how they make their money.

They'll say you will get back your money if you do not use it. Thats just sales gimmick! They are sweet to you when you are about to buy. Give them your money and all they do is send you a certificate with a time limitation on it so you are forced to spend YOUR money at THEIR store even if you DO NOT NEED ANYTHING.

This is openly stealing!!!! And call them and they'll tell you thats out policy! & we are sorry. Right kill someone and say oh I am sorry.

Policy, really? Who makes those policies. I am not even asking give me my money back. Just saying dont put a time limit on my money that you owe me.

But now they say use it or loose it when we say. Dictatorship at its best!!! Never ever I am gonna make the mistake of buying anything from Levin. This will be the last $100 spent or rather donated to you Levin!

Cheat as much as you want. You are not getting my money ever!!!!

Review about: Levin Furniture Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Furniture protection plan value refund.

I didn't like: Protection plan not explained, Putting a time limit on me spending money they owe me, Worse customer service, Not valuing customers at all.

Comments