16960 Sprague Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130, USA
Style and Design

purchased a King Size Tempur-pedic mattress and adjustable base from this Store for around $6K total. During the delivery, the delivery men were negligent and caused multiple scratches on my new hardwood floors all across the living room where they carried the furniture to the stairwell.

I reported immediately to the Levin Furniture Delivery department, who handed it over to their insurance company. After sending multiple rounds of photos of damage and a repair quote, the delivery men were not responding for a statement for the insurance company. I had to follow up for over a month and they still did not respond. Finally, over one month later, the delivery men denied causing damage, and Levin denied paying my claim.

So after spending $6K at their store, they caused nearly $6K in damage to the hardwood floors given the scratches and dents were beyond repair and needed to replace the floors.

These are engineered floating floors so specific panels cannot be replaced and the floor cannot be refinished. Do not purchase from them as they will not accept responsibility for damage they caused!

Product or Service Mentioned: Levin Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Levin denied damage claim that they should have paid..

I didn't like: Damaged my hardwood floors during delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments

Levin furniture is the absolute worst company... please save yourself the problems and do not buy from them.

I made a purchase there for a new couch and love seat they first sent me a damaged couch, next they sent the wrong fabric, third time they sent another damage couch and refused to do anything as compensation for all their faults. Terrible..

please do not buy from this company it’s literally a waste of money... three times they couldn’t get my order right I spend over 3000 and they couldn’t even compensate like any reputable business would do.