I went into Monroeville Levin where I had purchased a bed with drawers underneath about a year and a half ago, to buy a matching desk and tall dresser.I was informed by a very nice sales person that they no longer carry that line.

Disappointed. She showed me a desk with similar shade of wood but the hardware was different. I asked if they could switch hardware and she said maybe if I called the company but it would be at my expense. Disappointed.

She tried to find the highboy that would match my bed but they didn't have it anywhere in any store. Disappointed. So I purchased the desk anyway planning to try to buy matching hardware myself, I was going to pick up myself to save the delivery fee and I was informed it was on backorder for over a month. I asked if they would waive the delivery fee and deliver it since it was such a long wait.

She said no. Disappointed. I don't think Levins cares much about customer satisfaction for repeat customers that would be of minimal cost to them.

Free delivery or knobs to match unavailable pieces ?Not feeling valued as a returning customer.

Review about: Levin Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Unavailable product, delivery delayed .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: With my initial purchase i was pleased.

I didn't like: Customer service, And am very disappointed.

Had an Experience with Levin Furniture?

Comments

LevinFurniture

Hello.Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry that you experienced this. I would like to help make it right so we do not lose you as a valued customer.

If you would, private message us the first and last name and phone number on your account so I can research your file. Also, if you would not mind, please fill out the the form at the link provided.

This information will go directly to our customer service department and this way they can contact you directly. http://www.levinfurniture.com/contact-us?src=true (you may have to copy and paste it into your address bar).

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.- Steve

to LevinFurniture #1379487

Mary Castillenti 412-963-7772

LevinFurniture
to Anonymous #1380906

Hi Mary, thanks for getting us your information.I was able to locate your account and sent your information to our customer service department.

Someone will be in contact with you about this issue.- Steve