100% full Not resolved
2.2
Style and Design

Update by user Apr 23, 2016

Smithon management called and said they were coming to get the furniture and told us to go somewhere else to buy our furniture.

Update by user Mar 29, 2016

They just keep sending repair men out and this furniture is junk so I would like to upgrade to a better quality furniture.

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2016

We brought a coach and loveseat and have had 4 repairs so far and it is still not fixed. We asked them to exchange it for better furniture and the woman from Smithton, PA Laurie said absolutely not however on their website about Exchanges

"Exchange or return of stock merchandise due to a manufacturing defect must be authorized by the factory. To comply with factory guidelines, merchandise must be inspected by an in-home technician to ensure that items are in their original condition. Delivery charges and Levin Protection Products are not refundable."

I don't understand what their problem is but I am really upset with the treated we have gotten.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "exchange for better quality furniture" as the author lost $2400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Levin Furniture and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about levin furniture sofa from Levin Furniture was management, poor quality and and am very disappointed , but reviewer liked store selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Macys that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Levin Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Levin Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Levin Furniture?

Comments