2.6
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 28

Chair was taken back to Levin as a courtesy to inspect and fix.They brought it back a week later.

Chair arm feels solid. Two small areas of arm are damaged but as per my review the leather is easy to damage. I would rather have a solid arm and deal with leather repair later.

Levin also reimbursed us for the protection plan we bought that does not cover the kind of scratches we have endured with this leather sofa, loveseat and chair.They were very helpful in a resolution but I still would not recomend the products we purchased if you have fingernails, children or pets.

Original review posted by user May 28

Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner.Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match.

Recliner left arm is put together with plywood and staples and barely hanging on. Such low quality. The leather on all can be easily scratched by my own fingernails!! We bought the leather protection but it ONLY covers punctures 6 inches or larger so we are screwed and have to live with 2 year old scratched furniture.

We were not told that the power motion protection covered frames, we were under the impression it covered the electronic component of the power recliners. Disappointed with the explanation of protections, disappointed in the leather being so easy to scratch that we are STILL paying on furniture that looks horrible and we condition it religiously! Horrible quality furniture that we let anyone who comes to our home know where we bought these items we are stuck with.

2 year old furniture should not look like this or have arms falling off from plywood bases with staples!Embarrassing and realize we will NOT be shopping for furniture there ever again if this is considered top of the line!

Review about: Levin Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Store selection.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Protection plan coverage not fully explained, Leather protection plan coverage is not consumer friendly.

Had an Experience with Levin Furniture?

Comments

Scottdale, Pennsylvania, United States #1334037

Good morning, Short22.I'm sorry for the issues you are having with your leather living room furniture.

I would like to offer some assistance. As there was no contact information or any other identifying details with this review, I am unable to locate you in our system.

Please use the link below to send us your order number and contact information, so we can reach out to you directly to find a solution.

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention.-Katy

to LevinFurniture #1334483

I sent a response to that link already and have not heard back yet from Levin.

to Short22 Scottdale, Pennsylvania, United States #1334528

I'm very sorry. I will make sure someone contacts you today. -Katy

to LevinFurniture Cranberry, Pennsylvania, United States #1334540

Thank you.

to Short22 Scottdale, Pennsylvania, United States #1334571

I see that our Director of Customer Service emailed you this morning. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Katy

to LevinFurniture #1334658

Yes they did.Here is the response:

Thank you for your message regarding your sectional and recliner.

The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on parts and labor, but we would like to share the information with the manufacturer on the issues. Would you be able to send photographs to me?

I also was made aware of a posting on pissedcustomer that sounds like this is your account as well (can you confirm?).If so, the photos are hard to distinguish and additional ones could be helpful.

So sorry for the issues.

Not sure what is going to happen next but I will continue to update here what happens.

to LevinFurniture Scottdale, Pennsylvania, United States #1335407

I spoke with our Director of Customer Service and I'm happy to see this was resolved. Thank you for being a Levin Furniture customer. -Katy

to LevinFurniture Cranberry, Pennsylvania, United States #1335441

She was very generous in her suggestions and I will update my review upon completion and follow through of what was discussed. Thank you.