Levin Furniture - Leather Sectional not worth money
Update added by user Jun 14, 2016
It has been since February and still NO response. This is so typical of Levin Furniture......
Update added by user Mar 07, 2016
Still no response........typical service from them.
Original review posted by user Jan 28, 2016
On 8/5/12 my husband and I purchased a beautiful leather sectional.We also purchased the warranty on it.
I have been trying for the last couple of months to get an issue resolved. The warranty is supposed to be for five years. The leather started peeling on the recliner portion of the sectional. The spot is rather large - its where his head lays.
Also my sectional is a maroon color - it has faded in spots to a rather pink color. Plus the leather is cracking. (yes, it gets cleaned regularly with the stuff that your company supplied) The warranty company says this is not covered. When I talked to someone in Canton - where we purchased the furniture they told me the company Crypton went out of business - which is a lie.
I googled them and called them. My furniture that we paid $3000 for only lasted basically three years! We had purchased a living room suit from Levin before this and it lasted 14 years! I understand that things are not made as well as they used to be, but $1000 per year for a couch is ridiculous.
We are to the point of never purchasing furniture from Levin again.
Very disappointed in this whole experience.I always thought that leather was much better than the other materials out there - but this can't even be leather - it peels!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Managment of defect claim
- And am very disappointed
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Levin Furniture Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Couch is 3 years old and all the leather is falling off on 4 of the 5 pieces of the set, i do not have pets. Non smokers and take..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "I got the mats tried them in my truck , they look like ***......I paid $51000 for my truck and I'm not going to put junky looking mats in it...."
- "I have asthma severely and this woman was smoking right in front of the door sitting on the merchandise and texting while there were a lot of us customers waiting..."