Update added by user Jun 14
It has been since February and still NO response. This is so typical of Levin Furniture......
Update added by user Mar 07
Still no response........typical service from them.
Original review posted by user Jan 28
On 8/5/12 my husband and I purchased a beautiful leather sectional.We also purchased the warranty on it.
I have been trying for the last couple of months to get an issue resolved. The warranty is supposed to be for five years. The leather started peeling on the recliner portion of the sectional. The spot is rather large - its where his head lays.
Also my sectional is a maroon color - it has faded in spots to a rather pink color. Plus the leather is cracking. (yes, it gets cleaned regularly with the stuff that your company supplied) The warranty company says this is not covered. When I talked to someone in Canton - where we purchased the furniture they told me the company Crypton went out of business - which is a lie.
I googled them and called them. My furniture that we paid $3000 for only lasted basically three years! We had purchased a living room suit from Levin before this and it lasted 14 years! I understand that things are not made as well as they used to be, but $1000 per year for a couch is ridiculous.
We are to the point of never purchasing furniture from Levin again.
Very disappointed in this whole experience.I always thought that leather was much better than the other materials out there - but this can't even be leather - it peels!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Managment of defect claim
- And am very disappointed
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Levin Furniture Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "They hand you a bill and two sheets of paper with terms and conditions, but they highlight one small section and tell you this is all that pertains to the..."
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "I got the mats tried them in my truck , they look like ***......I paid $51000 for my truck and I'm not going to put junky looking mats in it...."
- "Ordered a hoodie was told it would ship end of Oct. Called Nov 3, was told the 10th!! Its the 13th!!!! Stop taking money from people if you cant fullfill..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips...."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."