Levin Furniture - Leather Sectional not worth money

62 of 77 Levin Furniture reviews

Update added by user Jun 14

It has been since February and still NO response. This is so typical of Levin Furniture......

Update added by user Mar 07

Still no response........typical service from them.

Original review posted by user Jan 28

On 8/5/12 my husband and I purchased a beautiful leather sectional.We also purchased the warranty on it.

I have been trying for the last couple of months to get an issue resolved. The warranty is supposed to be for five years. The leather started peeling on the recliner portion of the sectional. The spot is rather large - its where his head lays.

Also my sectional is a maroon color - it has faded in spots to a rather pink color. Plus the leather is cracking. (yes, it gets cleaned regularly with the stuff that your company supplied) The warranty company says this is not covered. When I talked to someone in Canton - where we purchased the furniture they told me the company Crypton went out of business - which is a lie.

I googled them and called them. My furniture that we paid $3000 for only lasted basically three years! We had purchased a living room suit from Levin before this and it lasted 14 years! I understand that things are not made as well as they used to be, but $1000 per year for a couch is ridiculous.

We are to the point of never purchasing furniture from Levin again.

Very disappointed in this whole experience.I always thought that leather was much better than the other materials out there - but this can't even be leather - it peels!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• And am very disappointed

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Levin Furniture Leather Sectional
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #779330 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Levin Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
62 of 77 Levin Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LevinFurniture

Jul 18 #1186590 Smithton, Pennsylvania, United States

Hello again. Looking back over this site, I noticed that as of June 14th you were still in need of assistance. If your issue is not resolved, please email us your name and phone number to info@levinfurniture.com. I will notify the customer service department to be on the look out for your email. Thanks for posting again. -Kim

Apr 14 #1144533 Greenville, Ohio, United States

It has been over TWO months and still have not heard from them. Poorest customer service I have ever seen. The peeling is just getting worse. No way to fix it.......except to buy new furniture.

Mar 24 #1133138

You got ripped off. Leather doesn't do that. Know what you are buying before spending your hard earned money.

Mar 24 #1133142 Wooster, Ohio, United States

I agree......purchased the warranty that come to find out wasn't worth anything! As a previous customer of Levin - I will never buy furniture from them again! Very disappointed!

LevinFurniture

Feb 04 #1106149 Smithton, Pennsylvania, United States

Good morning. I'm very sorry to read about your issues. I have forwarded your message and photos to our corporate customer service managers. Please use the link below to fill out your contact information, and they will contact you directly to discuss. I hope that a fair and suitable resolution can be reached. We don't want you to be disappointed. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. -Kim

May 12 #1157887

I still have not heard ANY response to my complaint!!!! It has been FIVE months now!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Levin Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Levin Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×