1.3
Style and Design

Update by user Feb 09, 2017

Looks like poor quality furniture is an ongoing problem with Levin. After reading all the complaints here and on the Better Business Bureau (101 complaints) seems to me that the common trend is poor quality and then being told that the warranty only covers repairs, so they repair everyone's low quality furniture to buy them the time to get out of the one year warranty.

So then we're outta luck with our *** furniture after a year.

Wow. I'm appalled at this store who advertises quality furniture to last a lifetime!

Original review posted by user Feb 09, 2017

I bought a couch, chair and bedroom furniture from Levins. In less than 6 months this so called "very durable" couch and chair are falling apart.

The stitching on the seat of chair has completely come out. There are multiple areas of the stitching that is frayed. The stitching at the top of cushions is pulling away from the frame. The seat cushions are wearing horribly!

In a nutshell this NEW furniture looks like trash. I have furniture in my basement and sitting room that is 10-15 years old that looks much better than my new living room furniture. It's embarrassing and everyone that comes Into my house I am sure to tell them that this awful looking furniture is my new purchase from Levins. I have called customer service several times and they did send out a service man to look at it, he agreed with my complaints and said "yeah they just don't make furniture like they used to." They have offered to fix it but my issue with that is that it will just happen again, it is poor quality furniture and I was mislead in the store when they said it was very durable!

This furniture isn't even used that much as mostly the kids use the basement to watch tv. But nonetheless it should hold up better than it did!

I would expect different from a store like Levins, I should've gone to Big Lots and spent $300 for the same quality furniture at least then I would expect it to fall apart in less than 6 months, and not be so upset!!! I am so disappointed in Levin.

Review about: Levin Furniture Chair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LevinFurniture
Scottdale, Pennsylvania, United States #1284606

Good morning Sherylkapalin. I hope the weather in NE Ohio is a little warmer than here.

I see that you're still unhappy with your sofa and chair purchase. I'm going to forward your post to our corporate customer service manager to review. We should be able to pull up your account because you provided your name and location with this review. (BTW- thank you for that.) But to be absolutely sure, would you please click on the link below and enter your order number and contact details on our form.

Once we receive the form, our CS manager can reach out to you directly to discuss. Thank you for posting your review and letting us know that you're unhappy.

We appreciate your feedback. -Kim