2.9
Style and Design

I am beyond angry and disappointed.I need Robert Levin to step in.

(15122 store in West Mifflin Pa). I had in layaway a sectional and desigjned my new game room around it. I got an unexpected phone call and was told that my couch was no longer in stock. I'd have to settle for the floor model that has been sat on by countless strangers by now and all they want to offer is a 10% discount for this used sectional instead of the new one I had put in layaway.

Now the store had a fire and I can't reach anyone to see how my couch is, if it was affected. Not only should Levin discount the couch even more because I have to go with the floor model but the fire as well. I'm not happy with the situation I've been put in and the management lack of willingness to make a reasonable offer. My house along with most of my family has homes full of furniture from Levin and I'm angry to be treated like I'm not a valued customer.

Angry and ready to shop elsewhere!!!!!!!

Kymb6170@me.com

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Levin Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Macys that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Levin Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Levin Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Levin Furniture?

Comments

We recently purchased a whole bedroom set for our young daughter.A date was promised for mid October for delivery.

We received emails pushing the delivery date back till the end of the month. Than pushed again until November 6th. We called asking about the correct delivery date and they told us October 31st. Called and confirmed date twice for October 31st for between 1:30-4:30.

On October 31 we waited until 4:30. We than called customer service asking where the delivery truck was and we were told they were in rout. Called again at 5:15 and we're now told product was on back order and no delivery is to be expected. I feel they were lied to and we will never order from levins again.

Most difficult part is explaining to our 3 year old daughter that she will not be able to receive her new bedroom furniture.Very very disappointed and upset with their business..

LevinFurniture
Smithton, Pennsylvania, United States #1033397

Please accept my apology for your frustration and disappointment.We certainly do not want to lose a clearly loyal customer!

Yes, the fire was a devastating circumstance for us, and we are working as quickly as we can to get back on our feet at that location. In the meantime, we DO NOT want you to slip through the cracks. Please email your order and contact details to info@levinfurniture.com so that a team member at our corporate office can reach out to you.

Thanks for taking the time to voice your feelings.I hope we will be able to reach a suitable resolution to your situation.

That may have been the saddest story I've ever heard. They didn't have what you ordered. Go elsewhere ::facepalm::