Levin Furniture Sofa Review from Staten Island, New York

Levin Furniture sold an inferior sectional for $1600.00.Couch fell apart after 3 weeks......Levins reaction.

We could send someone to repair it but it will cost you!!! We want our money back!!

Never will I step a foot into store.Also I will let everyone at Lake Catholic all alums to stay away!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #901900

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Levin Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 20 #1201530 Miami, Florida

That looks as though there is an animal with very sharp nails in your home. I would be embarrased to put a picture on the web and call out a company on the quality of the product. You need to go to your local pet store or the vetenarian to fix that!

0 0 Reply

Aug 17 #1200173 Smithton, Pennsylvania

Good morning anonymous. I'd like to offer my assistance; but as there is no contact information, I'm unable to locate any account information. I'm assuming from the "Lake Catholic" reference that you've relocated to Staten Island, NY from Mentor, OH.
We appreciate you taking the time post your review and would like the opportunity to address your issue. We take all customer feedback very seriously and do our very best to offer assistance. In order to do so, we require your order number as well as your contact information.
Please submit that information using the link below, so we can access your account and reach out to you directly. -Kim

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.