Style and Design

Levin Furniture sold an inferior sectional for $1600.00.Couch fell apart after 3 weeks......Levins reaction.

We could send someone to repair it but it will cost you!!! We want our money back!!

Never will I step a foot into store.Also I will let everyone at Lake Catholic all alums to stay away!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of levin furniture sofa. Levin Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned levin furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Levin Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Levin Furniture?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1243024

I bougjt a mattress 2 yrs ago..had it couple months ,it developed deep depression.

Inspector come ,and I received another mattress which is worse than first.

I think it's over Time but I'm going to try to call them again.Terrible junk

Miami, Florida, United States #1201530

That looks as though there is an animal with very sharp nails in your home.I would be embarrased to put a picture on the web and call out a company on the quality of the product.

You need to go to your local pet store or the vetenarian to fix that!

LevinFurniture
Smithton, Pennsylvania, United States #1200173

Good morning anonymous.I'd like to offer my assistance; but as there is no contact information, I'm unable to locate any account information.

I'm assuming from the "Lake Catholic" reference that you've relocated to Staten Island, NY from Mentor, OH.

We appreciate you taking the time post your review and would like the opportunity to address your issue. We take all customer feedback very seriously and do our very best to offer assistance. In order to do so, we require your order number as well as your contact information.

Please submit that information using the link below, so we can access your account and reach out to you directly.-Kim