After almost 3 months I still feel the same way, so I am writing a review. We purchased an expensive sectional from Levin Furniture.

Delivery was a nightmare. The sectional was DROPPED three times as they were bringing it into my home. Thank goodness my husband came home from work, because they also got it stuck on the ceiling somehow and he had to help them. We decided to just have the sectional set it up on the opposite side of the room since we would need to rearrange before the holiday and I just wanted them to leave.

I did call and report to our salesman who suggested I call service. I should have insisted immediately that I wanted a new sofa. The suggested we turn it over and let them know if there was any damage. Four legs were damaged as well as one cushion which they agreed to replace.

In the meantime, a few weeks later, we noticed we had ordered the incorrect configuration. We didn’t realize it because it was not set up where it would normally be. When I called to ask if I could replace with the correct configuration I was informed it was past the 7 days and they could not do anything about it. After many phone calls to Levin, (weeks) being transferred to many different customer service reps, trying to reach headquarters, being given the run around they finally agreed they would replace it but at a 35% restocking fee which would have been almost $800.00.

Ridiculous! We will never again purchase anything from Levin Furniture. Not only was our furniture damaged when delivered and handled like they were discarding an old piece of furniture their customer service did not care.

Hopefully when the new legs get delivered and the cushion replaced it matches what we have (We decided to keep it, I was not paying that much to replace it). I’m not happy with the purchase and will be reminded every time I look at the sectional of the awful service I received from Levin Furniture.

Product or Service Mentioned: Levin Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Storman2327

I reel the same way as you to about how bad the service is.. I love having to store furniture..

And pay for it..

And can't even use it..for three weeks.. Ridiculous!