I bought a Ultra Firm Mattress from Levin 2 years back, my only requirement was to get the mattress which is Very firm, now I see a hole in the Mattress which is more than an inch. When I ask them to replace them , they were saying that it's not a defective one as they have Levin Measured Standards, where they put a thread and see if it's defective , Why don't you check with Air which is much lighter .

I paid them $ 2000 thinking it will be okay if there any issues because of the warranty which they told.

Never ever trust them , better go to Ikea and buy Mattress . I am really pissed off them

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Managment of defect claim.

Comments

LevinFurniture

Hello, I'm sorry you experienced this with your mattress. I'd like to see if I can be of any assistance.

If you wouldn't mind, could you fill out the form at the link below?

This will send your information and issue directly to our customer service department who will be able to contact you. http://www.levinfurniture.com/contact-us?src=true - Steve

mail2ajrocking
to LevinFurniture #1438961

Hi Steve,As you told I submitted the form, I highly doubt that they will fix the issue . I am sorry to say that the customer service is horrible .

I bought couple of sofa sets from La-Z-Boy , the way they handled the issue and the way Levin CS team handled the issue is completely different. Their warranty covers all the issues and I thought the same with you guys , else I would have never purchased from you.Thanks !

mail2ajrocking
to mail2ajrocking #1453455

My two cents -Never ever buy Grand Legacy Mattress manufactured by Levin . They will never replace that whatever the issue may be .