Levin Furniture - Review about Sectional from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I am beyond angry and disappointed.I need Robert Levin to step in.

(15122 store in West Mifflin Pa). I had in layaway a sectional and desigjned my new game room around it. I got an unexpected phone call and was told that my couch was no longer in stock. I'd have to settle for the floor model that has been sat on by countless strangers by now and all they want to offer is a 10% discount for this used sectional instead of the new one I had put in layaway.

Now the store had a fire and I can't reach anyone to see how my couch is, if it was affected. Not only should Levin discount the couch even more because I have to go with the floor model but the fire as well. I'm not happy with the situation I've been put in and the management lack of willingness to make a reasonable offer. My house along with most of my family has homes full of furniture from Levin and I'm angry to be treated like I'm not a valued customer.

Angry and ready to shop elsewhere!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sectional Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #693765 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Levin Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 31, 2015 #1056660

We recently purchased a whole bedroom set for our young daughter. A date was promised for mid October for delivery. We received emails pushing the delivery date back till the end of the month. Than pushed again until November 6th. We called asking about the correct delivery date and they told us October 31st. Called and confirmed date twice for October 31st for between 1:30-4:30. On October 31 we waited until 4:30. We than called customer service asking where the delivery truck was and we were told they were in rout. Called again at 5:15 and we're now told product was on back order and no delivery is to be expected. I feel they were lied to and we will never order from levins again. Most difficult part is explaining to our 3 year old daughter that she will not be able to receive her new bedroom furniture. Very very disappointed and upset with their business..

0 0 Reply

Sep 14, 2015 #1033397 Smithton, Pennsylvania

Please accept my apology for your frustration and disappointment. We certainly do not want to lose a clearly loyal customer! Yes, the fire was a devastating circumstance for us, and we are working as quickly as we can to get back on our feet at that location. In the meantime, we DO NOT want you to slip through the cracks. Please email your order and contact details to info@levinfurniture.com so that a team member at our corporate office can reach out to you. Thanks for taking the time to voice your feelings. I hope we will be able to reach a suitable resolution to your situation.

0 0 Reply

Sep 03, 2015 #1029308

That may have been the saddest story I've ever heard. They didn't have what you ordered. Go elsewhere ::facepalm::

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Levin Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Levin Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about