Style and Design

My husband and I purchased a reclining sectional from Levin Furniture in Robinson in Nov 2017. It is now January 2018.

We noticed right away that something was not right. We thought at first that maybe it was not put together correctly by the delivery guys. We called right away and they scheduled a technician to come and "fix it". Within days all the sections started separating again.

Both reclining motors have gone out bad. They make a load thumping noise. It's up to six to eight weeks to wait for parts to fix this. None of the sectional pieces are staying together.

Poor quality and crasftmenship to say the least. We thought we are buying quality. But I'm telling you the couch we saw inside their showroom is not the couch that was delivered to us. If I would have seen this couch in their display room I would have not bought it.

I have been out of the state for 2 months because my mother has been in ICU. And could not deal with the couch. I was told there is nothing we can do they will not take this couch back or exchange it for a new couch with better quality except in the first 7 days. Instead we are just going to have to keep calling for repairs.

None of the couch pieces fit together flush. There are staples protruding out of the backboards of the couch when you sit down, in the recliner, it scratches you. It's supposed to be real leather and it is not. My husband stood up in his boot caught the couch and it scraped off the top leather of the couch.

None of the pieces fit flush together. And none of the eight pieces stay attached to one another. I have left a message for the manager who has not called me back. I plan on taking them to small claims court.

Spending $2,000 on a couch should guarantee that we receive a working functional couch. The couch we tested in thier showroom.

Oh and the cup holders don't fit any size cup. They tip over.

Product or Service Mentioned: Levin Furniture Southern Motion Leather Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 01.

Comments

Still no resolution. Both motors are not working.

8 to 10 weeks for another one. We are taking them to court.