2.1
Style and Design

We spent approximately $3000 on new furniture for our home in December 2017. Although we were thrilled with the pieces we chose, we still do not have all our furniture (It is now February 13, 2018).

The furniture being back ordered was really not the issue, but the lack of communication coupled with terrible customer service is...First, we were told our furniture would be delivered in mid December. Half of our order did come, but found out the remaining was back ordered until the last week of December. The last week of December came and went without ever being contacted. This is a COMMON, REOCCURING THEME...

This has continued to happen an excessive amount of times (5 or more) that we have lost all faith in Levin’s culture and ethics. I am now sitting here writing this review after I have received one of my two missing pieces in disgust. Where to start? Our dining room table was broken upon delivery.

The pedestal base was broken so the delivery people gorilla glued it back together. This is not acceptable! There were at least 3 scratches on the top surface and two screws are bulging through the top where it’s cracked the wood veneer!! The scalloped edges of our magnolia home line was also cracked and damaged.

Levin’s answer to all of our issues has been to credit us $100. Quite frankly I wouldn’t want to give them anymore business! Today we were informed they will exchange the table, but once again have to wait for delivery to contact us...just to be let down again?

Shame on you Levin’s! I would recommend going elsewhere

Product or Service Mentioned: Levin Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 13.

Comments