3664 Washington Rd, McMurray, PA 15317, USA
1.6
Style and Design

1 year ago I bought a $3800 living room set . It was made by ICON the salesman said it was comparable to Flex Steel .

He said it had a Lifetime warranty .. Lie ! He said we were getting it 50% off best deal of the year .. Lie !

1 month later it was $600 cheaper would not give us the money back for difference. Within the first month the reclining sofas we’re falling apart the oversized reclining chair that was $1000 itself It all was falling apart recliners wouldn’t shut furniture was shaky and rickety the cushioning was all sad link to the bottom of the furniture cushioning was all pushing the one into the arms of the seat pads were all sunk in it look like it was 20 years old after one month ! I’ve talk to the customer service department over 10 times in the last year they have been telling me that they have all these parts on order and that they’re going to fix it I’ve asked for it to be taken back and allow me to pick out different furniture they said absolutely not ! So basically you have no warranty at all not even a 30 day satisfaction guarantee nothing !!!!

They sent a guy out here last week just to fix the reclining chair not the sofas just a recliner‘s .. why ? Another lie that they’ve told ! He tour the fabric a part of the bottoms and stuff then I’ll kinds of cushioning it’s all lumpy and uneven and then staple the fabric crooked then he toured the metal framing together and stuff cardboard in between all the metal joints and bolted back together ..

WHAT ! Within that day all the cardboard pieces were falling on the floor three Kleiner feels like it’s just going to fall apart when you said in it it won’t shut it’s always spread out the open position ! I called the customer service department again and nothing will have a manager call you on Monday same story every day I call !! We are devastated $3800 plus the $3400 mattress and motion frame purchase so over $7000 total spent that month and I can’t even get a return phone call I’m lied to every turn they talk to me like I’m a piece of dirt !!!

How in today society are companies allowed to treat us this way with our hard earned money we can’t even get the decency of respect the decency not to be lied to promises to be kept ??? Please whatever you do don’t ever buy anything from Levins furniture ! You would be supporting actual thieves ! Honest to God that’s exactly what they are crooks and thieves with no heart or compassion !

I would drive to a different state to buy furniture before I would ever step foot into a levins store again . So now it’s time to fight back like Better Business Bureau attorney generals office channel 4 news Facebook ads Twitter feeds I will make sure everyone I can possibly Reach will hear this !! will think about this before they go to Levins Furniture to make a purchase they just take the money and burn it or throw it out the window .

I could not get the ad photo link to let me upload the photos I’m so sorry I’ve tried so many times it just won’t load them . But they’ll be all over Facebook and I’m going to have hey friend of mine make me a webpage where I can list pictures of the furniture with the story so that every person gets the opportunity to protect themselves they’re hard earned money !

Review about: Levin Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments