1.7

May 2014 I purchased the Icon Clio 3 Piece Reclining Sectional.I've noticed that the cushions on the couch section have pretty much depleted.

Now when you sit on it you can feel the wood pieces underneath which is extremely uncomfortable. The sectional I had previously from Value City Furniture lasted me 10 years before I decided to purchase from Levin. And I paid $1000 for it but this *** costs me $3K. It was definitely poorly manufactured.

Called and spoke with Customer Service today 3/17/16. Was told since it is over a year there is nothing I can do but pay for cushion replacements which are not cheap.

Thought Levin stood by the quality of their product.Guess I was wrong!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with with my initial purchase i was pleased. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of icon clio 3 piece reclining sectional and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Levin Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned icon clio 3 piece reclining sectional in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Levin Furniture. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Macys.

Had an Experience with Levin Furniture?

Comments